We have an immediate opening for a ESL Contract Teacher at LIFT. The job requirements are listed below. Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Linda Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ESL Contract Teacher is a part-time position, paid hourly, to teach ESL from beginner to intermediate levels. Classes may be mixed language, so no second language is required. In addition to six contact hours per week, teachers are paid for one hour of prep time weekly as well. Starting salary is $25 per hour.
- TESOL certificate
- Prior ESL teaching experience
- Knowledge of English grammar
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent people skills
- A good grasp of conversational skills with non-native speakers
- Dependable transportation and auto insurance
- Experience with the Ventures curriculum
LIFT is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer)